Monday, January 30, 2012

Casa Chocolate

We've had an unusually warm winter in D.C.  Still it is not warm enough for me and I'm looking forward to the change of season. A few years ago, I vacationed in Cuernavaca with a few Machas.   Unfortunately, my visit to the "City of Eternal Spring" was unusually rainy and chilly in this tropical city barely an hour away from D.F.

Las Machas y yo stayed in this amazing bed and breakfast that cleared my mind and relaxed my body.  

Why I love it? 
  • Lesbian-owned:  The Expatriate owners, one from Canada and the other from England, are partners-in-love and partners-in-business.
  • Chocolate themed rooms: Mint, White, Milk, and Caramel
  • Delicious Breakfast:  Several courses with chocolate strawberries.
  • Pool
  • Outside Movie Watching Den with hammock

Casa Chocolate
Bed and Breakfast
www.casachocolate.com
(52) 777-312-8957
Fruit Salad and Coffee

Yogurt with lime zest
Mixing it Up!
Simple and Delicious
Last Bite of Breakfast includes Chocolate
The view from our Breakfast Nook.  Right is our room.  Left is our movie den.
My fluffy bed in the White Chocolate room
Everywhere are amazing tiles that capture that hacienda look.

No comments:

Post a Comment