Thursday, August 12, 2010

Purging...

oh my pretty babies,

things are about to blow up!!! in the midst of my deep depression for the past 3 weeks, i realized that part of it has to do with the lack of purging i have done since i came back to d.c. And that even though I'm at 'home'. Home is different. I'm different. And i may be settling in, but I'm still traveling. Parts of me are left in lima and D.F. And I feel strange here...still getting to know everything here, so similar but so strange. And trying to bridge distances between people that i used to feel like they were part of my skin...so it's hard and yeah the only way I can get out of this rut, this deep Alice in Wonderland rabbit hole, i need to write, write, write until everything is out. Until I'm comfortably deflated.

So yeah, babies, lend me your eyes, ears, and neurological nerve receptors of all kinds....i'm gonna write you a story that tells you about the past, present, and future--all rolled up in one like school lunch meatloaf but better.
peace,
The Mothershiester

No comments:

Post a Comment